Printable Registration Form: HTML format | PDF format
- All conference attendees must be pre-registered to attend.
- Registration is limited to 170 people.
- Please register before November 18 to ensure your registration is received and processed.
Registration fees include continental breakfast and lunch.
- $70 ACRL/NY Current or New/Returning Members*
- $80 Non-members
- $30 Library School Students or Retirees
*Join now for 2005 and pay the member Symposium rate.
Confirmation is your cancelled check.
ACRL/NY Membership: Join or renew now
If you are a current ACRL/NY member and wish to renew your membership for 2006 at this time, please complete the separate membership application and enclose a separate check.
Directions to the Conference
- Take the 6, A, C, E, N, R, or F train to 23 St.
- If you use a Metrocard to pay your subway fare, you can transfer from the subway to the M23 crosstown bus (heading east) for free. Get off the bus at the 23rd Street and Lexington Ave. stop.
- Take the M1, M2, M3, M5, M6, M7, M101, M102, or M103 to 23 St.
- Once on 23rd Street, depending on your distance from Lexington Avenue, you can transfer to the M23 crosstown bus to Lexington Ave.
Symposium attendees can also consult the MTA website for maps and schedules.